We provide services 7 days a week; either hourly, 12 hours of service or 24 hours of service. Below are the most frequently requested services that clients ask Jai Senior
Services Concierge to perform. This not a complete list of services we provide. If you don't see a service you need just ask us.
Residential Care Home and Respite Program
Long-term and short-term care
Our services give families and caregivers a chance to rejuvenate
Loved one is a comfortable, safe and caring environment.
Transportation and escort to appointments
- Wellness Activities, e.g., yoga,
- Volunteer Work
- Meals away from home
- Casual outings, e.g., sightseeing, bingo,
bowling, fun places
- Visiting friends and family
- Formal outings, dining engagements, event
- Health appointments, e.g., medical, vision,
dental, physical therapy, etc.
- Personal appointments, e.g., beauty, salon,
barber, church, etc.
- Accompaniment to activities and
- Assistance with creating a care plan
- Schedule healthcare
- Safe Supervision
- Active interaction
- Enjoyable socialization: games, puzzles,
- Light housekeeping: tidy up client’s common
areas, trash/recycle removal
- Laundry, change linens
- Overnight stay
- Friendly reminders: medications, appointments,
to do list items, etc.
- Respite care is the provision of short-term,
temporary relief to those who are caring for family members.
- Respite has been shown to help sustain family
caregiver health and wellbeing.
- The family caregiver can take a “healthy
break” from the daily routine of caregiving and receive the “gift of time”.
- Meal Planning
- Snack Preparation
- Wellness Food Shopping
- Breakfast Preparation
- Lunch Preparation
- Dinner Preparation
- Meal Set Up and Preparation
- Dietary Restrictions Adherence including Food
- Dining out reservations
- Chef prepared meals – meals made based on
client’s nutritional and dietary needs
Personal Tasks and Errands
- Dry Cleaning/Tailor
- Personal items shopping
- Gifts from mall or specialty
- Video and Games Rental
- Item returns and exchanges
- Post Office
- Grocery shopping with item put away at you
home into a freezer, fridge, pantry, cabinets, etc.
- Pet Appointments, e.g., grooming, vet,
training, etc. – all pets are required to be in pet carriers
- Client vehicle maintenance, e.g., oil change,
tires, emissions testing, detailing service, vehicle wash, etc.
Home Organization Assistance
- Cabinets clean out and
- Closets re-organized
- Professional moving
- Yard/garage sale
- Selecting and documenting items for donation
- Home safety checkup and
Tablet Services/Smart Phone/Computer Services
We now offer educational tutorials for tablet services which can assist our clients with using
- Utilizing social media
- Using the "Face-time" app to speak with their families
- Checking banking information
- Setting up Doctors appointments
- ..and much more